How To Play
Heads & Tails
Introduce animals, combine in silly combinations, match heads and tails, find out who eats what and more in this colorful 8 page quiet book!
Each page features an animal's body that is sewn and head (that is detachable) that the child will recognise and match. A great self correcting, sorting and matching activity that will spark hours of creativity and imaginative play. How about that mouse frog? Or frog cat? Cute, right?
You can use this book to target:
1) Animal vocabulary
2) Animals sounds
3) Animal food
4) Sorting, Matching and Pairing skills
5) Fine Motor Practice- They will love to Velcro and Unvelcro everything and meanwhile they're also working on their pincer grip.
6) Wh questions ( Where does this animal live? What does this animal eat? Who knows what sound this animal makes? What is its younger one called? Which of these live both on land and in water?)
7) Expanding utterances/ Descriptions ( By asking : "What do you see on this page?")
8) Wild animals and Domestic animals
9) Music , Rhythm and Re-telling - You can sing Old Mc Donald for example while you make the funny animal sounds.
The cover page is a gorgeous setting of a farm with three finger puppets of a pink cow, pink pig and sheep.
All of the parts of this book are handmade. At the end of the book is a zipper pocket - a place for everything so there aren't loose pieces to keep track of when putting them away.