- Online at cubsandcalves.com and any other websites and through or in connection with apps or software sponsored by Cubs and Calves (the "Cubs and Calves Sites");
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with Cubs and Calves;
- On portions of other websites hosted or sponsored by Cubs and Calves;
- In any games or promotions sponsored by Cubs and Calves;
2. What information does Cubs and Calves collect?
Information You Give Us.
Cubs and Calves may collect any information (such as first and last name, credit card number, address, e-mail address and telephone number) that you provide when you interact with Cubs and Calves. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase;
- Create or edit your Registries and Wish Lists;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion;
- Download an application;
- Participate in a game or other promotion on a Cubs and Calves Site or at one of our partner's websites;
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire;
- Sign up for our rewards program or other program or club;
- Engage with Cubs and Calves content through third-party social networking sites;
- Purchase a product as a result of visiting a Cubs and Calves Site,
- Contact a Cubs and Calves customer service representative.
Automatic Information Collection.
Each time you visit a Cubs and Calves Site or the websites of any of our partners, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your "clickstream" while visiting Cubs and Calves Sites;
- We may use "cookies" of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer's hard drive for use in subsequent visits to Cubs and Calves Sites or other sites; and
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Cubs and Calves Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of our apps, games, contests, or promotions.
You have choices regarding the collection and use this information. For more information, including how you can opt out, please contact customer services.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Cubs and Calves Sites do not recognize DNT.
3. How does Cubs and Calves use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by Cubs and Calves and others to enhance your customer experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by Cubs and Calves or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you. We participate in interest-based advertising and we or others may use information about you to deliver to you or allow you to see certain advertising based on your interests, searches you perform, information you provide, or your activity on Cubs and Calves Sites or other websites.
Cubs and Calves may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Cubs and Calves to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: Cubs and Calves may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: Cubs and Calves may share your personal information with service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and cobranded or joint product and service promotions.
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Cubs and Calves Sites on behalf of Cubs and Calves.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of Cubs and Calves or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
In Connection with Business Transfers: In the event that all of Cubs and Calves (or the assets of a Cubs and Calves entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
To Comply with Laws: Cubs and Calves may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, Cubs and Calves employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
On Registries and Wish Lists: Registries and Wish Lists are made available for viewing by others. If you create your Registry or Wish List and elect to make it available online, your information will be accessible at cubsandcalves.com and may be available at other sites as well. If you purchase an item off a Registry online, your billing name and address will be made available to the Registrant in their online Gift Manager.
4. How is my personal information protected?
Cubs and calves uses industry-standard security techniques on the Cubs and Calves Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Cubs and Calves Sites. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the Cubs and Calves Sites, that information is stored on servers that the Cubs and Calves Sites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. "Secure Socket Layer" software encrypts personal information you transmit to the Cubs and Calves Sites. Cubs and Calves cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from Cubs and Calves asking for your personal information, do not respond. Cubs and Calves would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
5. What are my choices regarding how my personal information is collected and used?
Communications from Cubs and Calves. From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from Cubs and Calves with information on products or services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from Cubs and Calves or its marketing partners. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by contacting customer services. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
Interest-based advertising. We participate in interest-based or behavioral advertising. This means that you may receive communications, special promotions, and see advertising on Cubs and Calves Sites or other websites tailored to how you browse on Cubs and Calves Sites or other websites. You may also see advertising for Cubs and Calves on other advertising on other websites based on your particular interests and online activity on Cubs and Calves or other websites. You have the choice to tell us not to collect and use this information.
6. How can I update or change my information?
You may update or change your personal information by contacting at customer services
The Cubs and Calves Site do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Cubs and Calves learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). You should make sure you keep your parental password safe and not give it to your child.
Are Children Allowed to Use cubsandcalves.com?
Use of cubsandcalves.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the relevant Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use cubsandcalves.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. Linked Sites or Online Services
9. How to contact Cubs and Calves
11.About Cubs and Calves Advertising
Cubs and Calves may participate in interest-based advertising. Cubs and Calves may automatically collect information regarding how you browse websites, use apps, play games, and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and provide you with communications and promotions from us or others. The goal of interest-based advertising is for Cubs and Calves or its
Cubs and calves may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.