Shipping and Delivery
- Cubs and Calves delivers globally and assures the use of the best possible transport/courier agencies to deliver your product/s.
- For orders to be delivered within India, Cubs and Calves will try to complete the delivery within 3-4 working days of the receipt of the order, except few selected styles or products on pre-order which will have longer delivery period. This will be known at the time of purchase when the product is added to the cart. Please refer to the "dispatched within" column.
- For orders to be delivered outside India, Cubs and Calves will try to complete the delivery within 15-20 working days of the receipt of the order, except few selected styles or products on pre-order which will have longer delivery period. This will be known at the time of purchase when the product is added to the cart. Please refer to the "dispatched within" column. However if for some reason Cubs and Calves cannot meet these delivery dates, we will reach out to you by sending an e-mail provided at the time of registration or as part of the order. Working days are defined as Mondays to Fridays excluding any public holidays applicable in India.
- Shipping rates will be quoted at the time of placing your order. The said shipping charges are volumetric in nature and differ from product to product.
- VAT and Import Duties: The VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes / Import Duties are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner or as advised by our courier partner. Cubs and Calves does not include these extra charges on our price (as displayed on the e-shop). These taxes will be chargeable over & above the product/order price you pay on the e-shop.
Please Note: These charges are ungovernable and they differ from country to country according to the local rules & regulations.
- Transit Risk - All orders dispatched by Cubs and Calves are fully insured at no extra cost to the customers.
- Shipping Address: Cubs and Calves does not deliver to P.O. Box or Drop Box addresses. Customers are requested to provide full addresses with the postal code. Cubs and Calves will not be liable for delays resulting from incomplete address listings. In such cases the customer will have to bear the reshipping charges.
- Delivery of Multiple Products: In case you purchase multiple products in one order, all products will be dispatched together. Unless, you have opted for customization, in which case, the order will be dispatched only once the customization is done.
- Delay in Delivery: If there is a delay in delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, Cubs and Calves shall not refund, return, replace or exchange any order.
In case the delay in shipping is caused due to unavailability of stock, Cubs and Calves shall inform you by email and you will be able to choose an alternate product, opt for store credit or receive a refund for that product.
- All products shall be shipped from India.
- Billing Address refers to the address where a customer receives credit card bills.
- Shipping address refers to the address where the order has to be delivered.
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking or other payment option provided by Cubs and Calves. Cash on Delivery is available for India.
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order. You can alternatively contact us and wire transfers the money in to our bank account. In such event, the order will not be processed till the payment has been received in Cubs and Calves’s bank account.